Thursday, November 8, 2012

Favorite Gluten-Free Product: Chocolate Pudding Cups

My kids and I absolutely love these puddings - even my toughest food critic!  Not only that, my food critic has a bit of a panda bear obsession - so the panda bear images make these pudding cups irresistible.  
I have to completely agree with the ZenSoy company statement "deliciously indulgent".  These little pudding cups satisfy my chocolate cravings without all the fat, calories, cholesterol, guilt, etc...  AND, ALL ZenSoy products are Gluten-Free, Certified Organic, Certified Vegan, Kosher, Nut Free, Dairy Free and have NO GMO's!  Seriously, what's not to love?!
The ZenSoy website is visually appealing, easy to navigate, and is full of information about their company and causes.  Through their Pandas Against Pesticides program, ZenSoy pledges 5% of all profits to international wildlife organizations and to promote organic farming.
A healthy snack to fill hungry bellies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment