Thursday, December 13, 2012

Holiday Madness

Shopping for family, shopping for friends, shopping for teachers, gluten-free baking, picking out the "perfect" Christmas tree, decorating the tree, decorating the house, decorating gingerbread houses, creating Christmas cards, creating handmade holiday gifts, mailing envelopes, gluten-free baking, school performances, school concerts, school classroom parties, wrapping gifts, hiding gifts, managing a slightly naughty Elf on the Shelf, did I mention all the gluten-free baking....
Not much time left for gluten-free blogging.  But I still have a lot to share, so more to come after I catch up with the rest of my life!

1 comment:

  1. I am not unconscious of the persuasive power exerted by these considerations to drag men along in the current; but I am not at liberty to travel that road. – Benjamin F. WadeFlights to Lagos
    Cheap Flights to Lagos
    Cheap Air Tickets to Lagos

    ReplyDelete