Sunday, October 7, 2012

Product Review: Kids One Gluten-Free Probiotic

Unfortunately, our family does not like this "kid friendly" chewable multi-vitamin with pro-biotics.  I wish I could say we like them, because I like the values this company promotes.  Rainbow Light has a program called Vitamin Angels and to date, they have donated over 25,000,000 vitamins globally.  Rainbow Light offers 75 Gluten-Free products and they are also guaranteed to be free of yeast, milk, eggs, soy, nuts, and fish/shellfish.  My kids and I find the Chewable Multivitamin/Mineral to be chalky, gritty and bitter tasting.  My toughest critic actually spit it out and refuses to try another one - sigh.  I did try a second, and it was just as bad as the first:(  And at roughly $13 a bottle, I feel somewhat bitter about throwing them in the trash:(  If you'd like to support the company or try this product - click on the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment