Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Ian's Chocolate Chip Cookie Buttons

My kids and I, yes I tasted them to see what all the complaining was about, are not fans of Ian's Gluten-Free Chicken Nuggets.  
However, we decided to take a risk and try Ian's Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookie Buttons.  My son loves them!  They are packaged in lunch-box sized pouches - making them a fun addition for your childs' lunch box, camp bag or beach bag.  I keep a pouch stashed in my car for "emergencies".  I feel good about giving these to my son as there are no preservatives, artificial flavors or colors.
However, a HUGE disclaimer.  This product is g-free according to ELISA gluten. testing methods as determined by the World Health Organization.  But, the Cookie Buttons are manufactured in a facility that also processes wheat.  So, use your discretion when making the decision to purchase these for your CD child.
I order Ian's Cookie Buttons a case at a time from Amazon.com as they are hard to find on supermarket shelves.
Ian's also has a website with a Fun Station for Kids!



No comments:

Post a Comment