Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Getting my Gluten-Free Recipes Organized

Before I was a mom of 3, and running my kids yoga business, and volunteering, and dedicating enormous amounts of time to gluten-free research and blogging, I was actually organized.  Not so much anymore.  So, I decided to start the new year off by getting my life organized, including my gluten-free recipes.  I purchased a 3 inch ring binder with a cool graphic and which also has attached pockets on the inside cover.  I also purchased a package of clear sheet protectors and a pack of tab dividers.  I already have a label making machine, from my uber organized days.  
Now that I had all of my supplies gathered and 20 minutes to spare, I simply gathered my recipes, created piles of categories such as desserts(my favorite), appetizers, entrees, etc.  and created a label for each tab divider.
I managed to complete this task a few weeks ago and it has truly made my life simpler.  I no longer waste precious moments sifting through piles of recipes torn from magazines, recipes I have typed, recipes my mom has passed along....  I simply grab my cool, retro print binder and in mere seconds I have the recipe I'm looking for:)

Whether it's a binder or a recipe box - get organized - you'll be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment