Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Gluten Free Sun Cups

Neither of my Celiac guys have a sweet tooth or the need for a daily dose of chocolate, but I sure do.  So, when I came across gluten-free Sun Cups while doing my weekly market shopping, I decided I would test them on their behalf.  Sun Cups are a bit pricey at $2 for a package of 2, but I felt the "research" on behalf of my blog and my CD guys would make it worth while.  I was not disappointed as the Milk Chocolate Caramel Cups melted in my mouth with mouthwatering deliciousness.  I was in chocolate heaven.  The chocolate had a strong rich taste and the caramel was smooth, light and creamy.  
The original Sun Cup made with sunflower butter is simply divine.  
The Mint Cups have a light, refreshing, authentic minty taste.  The mint is not heavy, overwhelming or powerful.  
All of the Sun Cups have a rich, full flavor without being heavy, dense or oily.
Absolutely sunsational!  Try some!

No comments:

Post a Comment