Sunday, March 10, 2013

Gluten-Free Toaster Bags

Along with our initial Celiac Disease diagnosis, came a brand new, dedicated gluten-free toaster.  Us girls use the "regular" toaster, which is great because my teenage daughter goes through a lot of frozen waffles and bagels with her girl-friends.  And the beautiful, stainless steel toaster is "gluten-free".  However, we seem to be on the road a lot lately.  In the past 2 years whenever we have travelled we typically stay in hotel suites with kitchenettes and bring all of our own food.  This year, with field hockey tournaments, college visits, skiing trips and visits to the in-laws we seem to be on the road quite a bit.  

So, I decided to try toaster bags.  They can be used in a toaster or toaster oven and can even be used to heat up pizza, chicken nuggets or quesedilla.  Most toaster bags can be washed in the dishwasher and can be re-used up to 100 times!  
My hubby and I are both heading out of town in separate directions next week.  He'll be taking the toaster bags with him and giving me his review upon his return home.  I'll let you know what he thinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment