Friday, September 14, 2012

Wild by Nature





Wild by Nature is a full sized natural food market with 4 locations throughout Long Island.  While I do my regular weekly shopping at another market, that market lacks variety in gluten-free products.  So, it is with sheer delight that I make a monthly visit to Wild by Nature to stock up on gluten-free supplies such as brownie mixes, pasta, cereals, gluten-free flours and lots of frozen items such as gf pizza, mozzarella sticks, bagels, waffles, chicken nuggets, and dumplings.  I bring my cooler to keep everything fresh until I arrive home.
Wild by Nature holds FREE monthly seminars and workshops ranging from Fall Allergies, to Natural Postpartum Care, to Transformational Joy through Breath Work.  If you don't live on Long Island, check out their website which hosts a comprehensive online reference room.

No comments:

Post a Comment