Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pamela's Zucchini Cake

I headed out to my vegetable garden once again to pick some zucchini.  Our veggie garden isn't big - about 3ft x6ft.  But, it's just big enough to fit 1 zucchini vine, 1 beefsteak tomato, 1 cherry tomato, 1 cucumber vine and some herbs.  1 zucchini vine provides enough zucchini for our family for the entire summer.  If you don't have a veggie garden don't worry, head to your local farmers market instead.
Pamela's Gluten-Free Pancake and Baking Mix has a zucchini cake recipe right on the back of the package.  I simply followed the recipe.
Everyone loved the warm, cinnamon flavored cake.  The only criticism came from my toughest food critic who declared, "just take out the hard lumps".  Meaning - the walnuts.  Well, I love walnuts so they're staying in.


No comments:

Post a Comment