Sunday, June 24, 2012

Naturally G-Free Steamed Salmon

I tend not to measure when I cook - only when I bake, but I think you'll get the idea.

Pre-heat your grill or oven to 350 degrees.

I took 1 pound of fresh salmon and cut it into thirds.  It tends to cook more evenly this way.
Next, lay the salmon on 2 sheets of aluminum foil(so in case 1 sheet rips - you wont have a mess).
I drizzled the salmon with olive oil.  Chop an entire bunch of organic scallions and scatter across the top and place 3 thickly cut slices of fresh tomato on top of the scallions.
Then I headed to my herb garden and cut a bunch of cilantro, rosemary, tarragon and basil.  I rinsed the herbs and essentially left them whole, laying across the top.
Close up the foil and cook either in the oven or on the grill at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.  I grill whenever I can!

We had ours with fresh corn and jasmine rice.

Absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment